Investing in replacement windows is an economical way to save on your heating and cooling bills, while also adding aesthetic value to your home. At CKG Contractors, we’re the replacement window company NJ homeowners call first because we offer a variety of high-quality window options that work best for your needs and budget. We’re certified installers for a number of top window manufacturers, including Harvey, Andersen, and Pella. If you’re thinking about having replacement windows installed, you should consider several factors, including:
- Value — You want the best replacement windows your money can buy. But you should also consider the type and length of the warranty on the windows you are going to purchase.
- Durability — You want well-built replacement windows that will last and won’t have to be replaced again. You should consider the quality of the framing and finish materials, the strength of the windows, and maintenance and upkeep.
- Energy Efficiency — You want to save money on your energy bill. There are a variety of options to consider, including double-pane or ENERGY-STAR certified windows, which provide excellent value and energy savings.
Depending on the type of replacement windows you chose, you’ll be making a sound investment by increasing the worth of your home, making your home more energy-efficient, and perhaps most importantly, helping to ensure that you and your family are comfortable throughout the year. Once you’ve considered value, durability, and energy efficiency, you’ll also want to determine whether you prefer vinyl or wood replacement windows. CKG offers a wide range of vinyl and wood replacement windows from Harvey, Pella, and Andersen.
Andersen is the largest window manufacturer in North America and recently became the first company to earn the top three spots in J.D. Power’s “Outstanding Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Patio Doors” category. For more than a century Andersen has been renowned for its high standards. In fact, both homeowners and contractors recommend Andersen more than any other window brand. And it’s no different with CKG, as we carry a full line of Andersen products. We’re also one of the few Andersen certified installers in New Jersey. Andersen takes pride in designing windows with their customers’ needs in mind, and they also offer some of the best warranties in the industry.
Pella, which has been in business since 1952, offers vinyl, wood, and fiberglass replacement windows. One of their most renowned lines is their Architect series, which are custom-crafted, long-lasting wood windows. A key feature of Pella’s wood windows is their EnduraGuard protection, which safeguards against moisture, decay, stains, and termite damage. Like Harvey and Andersen, Pella backs all of its products with exceptional warranties, including limited lifetime warranties on its wood windows.
No matter which manufacturer you decide to go with, CKG offers a wide assortment of window styles to meet your needs and taste. Here are some of the highlights for each type of window:
- Vinyl windows—easy to maintain; durable; weather-resistant; energy efficient; don’t require painting, staining, or refinishing.
- Sliding windows—fewer parts, so less maintenance; don’t rely on springs and pulleys, so more durable; energy efficient; easy to use.
- Single-hung windows—most inexpensive type of window; energy efficient; not always easy to clean.
- Double-hung windows—versatile; energy efficient; can place the air conditioner in a window with ease; easier to use and clean than single-hung windows because both sashes open.
- Casement windows—offer a variety of design features; easy to open and close; great ventilation; energy efficient.
- Garden windows—provide additional light and fresh air; easy to install; add aesthetic value to your home; allow for extra shelf space. Bay and bay bow windows—add aesthetic value to your home; versatile; great ventilation; bring in natural light.
Ready to Schedule Your Replacement Window Estimate?
As you now know, CKG Contractors offers a wide variety of window styles from the top manufacturers in the business. Our team of certified window specialists can help you select the best replacement windows for your budget and needs. Contact us today at 973-599-0811 or click here to get your free replacement window estimate from the replacement window company NJ homeowners trust most often.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account. we are 24/7 available